Thursday, March 25, 2010

business cards

I got them today, my business cards. Now I have a web site, business, the paper work going through to make my company official and I still haven't figured out a term for the genocide. I have stepped away from it for a couple days thinking that something will come to me if I don't think about it for a while. Do you think that will work?

I'm still getting orders for the DVD and I'm starting to get people lined up to interview for the next one so that's a good thing. When I get finished here I will contact someone I haven't yet which usually brings me someone else to interview. I truely beleive there are more survivors out there than we realize. This will help get the much needed information to get this in the history books. If we have more and more information no one will b able to ignore it anymore. So my job is far from over.

I must stay focused and get back on the wagon. My time off of thinking about a term or any aspect of the job at hand has come to an end. Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment