Thursday, March 18, 2010

A new person to talk to

I received an oder today for one of my DVDs from a man in the United Kingdom. I found out that he found out about the film through a series of three people before he got to me. It's like the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. There's a lot of truth to that theory. One seems to know many people through many people who in the end know eachother.

I'm still working with words, this is something I'll always do. I have no other reason for living right now. Words seem to be the only thing that makes me happy. Reading them, writing them, thinking about them, every aspect of words brings me happiness and thought.

Finding a term for the German Genocide has not become easier, but has brought a new understanding of many words I never thought about. Where a word came from is fasinating. The word destroy was a vulgar word when spoken during the time of middle eanglish. I never would have thought that. How can a vulgar word at one time mean something so different now?

No comments:

Post a Comment